Friday 23 October 2015

A Manchester Wedding Photographer For Hire. View images of Manchester wedding photography.

This Manchester Wedding Photographer is based in Didsbury village and loves his work as a wedding photographer. You can view hundreds of my past wedding images of happy Brides and Grooms on www.trustweddingphotography.co.uk 

I usually save my clients quite a lot of money despite standing head and shoulders with the best Manchester wedding photographers, and I have decades of photographic experience.




My clients receive around 300 final images of their beautiful wedding day if I attend from the Brides preparations right through to their first dances. Preparing your wedding day images takes around ten hours extra work, so in all, we wedding photographers put in many more hours after your wedding day.




At £595 for a full day shoot and a second full day preparing your images I charge £595 which puts me on around £30 an hour. Not so expensive for a wedding photographer. 

Please get in touch if you like, or love, my work as I'm quite in demand and taking bookings for 2016 and 2017

Thank you. Best wishes. Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment